How to use and install Spamassassin
1. Start menu Spamassassin Setup
2. Click enable
3. Select to save spam mail
-Inbox (don't block it).
-Redirect it to the catch-all ~/.spamassassin/spam folder.
-Send the spam to the appropriate users's spam folder.
-Delete the spam.
4. Select to check scoring email
Low Threshold (5.0)
Medium Threshold (7.5)
High Threshold (10.0)
5. Do you want to delete high scoring spam?
Yes, block all spam scoring higher than: ... (1-99, no decimals).
No, do not block high scoring spam. Use only the threshold in the previous section.
6. Set the subject of spam mail
Yes, set the subject to the following.
No, leave the subject unchanged.
7. How to do with the detail of spam email
Don't use attachments (dangerous).
Use text-only attachments.
8. Insert the email address that will be blocked.
9. Add the email address that it not spamassassin blocked.